Networking: Australasian Annual Loan Markets Update (Online)
This is the online registration (webinar) for the Australasian Annual Loan Market Update with presentations live from KWM Sydney with attendees joining by VC from Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth. Questions are welcomed and encouraged.
- Quick canter through 2021-22
- State of the Credit Markets and drivers for heavy deal flow
- Evolution of the institutional/direct lending market and cov-lite loans and unitranches
- Impact of Geopolitical tensions
- Increasing interest rate environment
- Continuing development of the green and sustainability-linked loans
- Yuen-Yee Cho, Partner, Banking & Finance – King & Wood Mallesons
- Tim Bates, Executive Director, Loan Syndicate – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Andrew Lockhart, Managing Partner – Metrics Credit Partners
- Amit Mehta, QLD Chapter Chair – Australian Corporate Treasury Association
Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
Time: 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM AEST
Venue: Online (Webex) Link to be sent out by 4pm the day before, and again one hour before the session start.
ACTA Members: Free
Non-Members: $110 (inc GST)
Non-Member (Full Time) Students: $25 (inc GST)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD (inc GST)
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.