Join us for a Virtual Panel discussion on the 17th of March as we hear young leaders within the Treasury community speak about their careers and how they have managed the journey from University to professional life.
Treasury has never been more important, nor front and centre in global business than now, as corporates and smaller businesses alike look to ensure liquidity and cash flow while also planning for growth opportunities coming out of the pandemic.
If you are interested in learning about both what a career in Treasury and Corporate Banking could look like, please register for the session and hear from our expert panel.
- Toby de Riter, Group Corporate Finance Analyst – Fulton Hogan Group
- Mary-Jane Carcasona, Investor Solutions Sales Associate – ING Bank
- Andrew Pearce, Senior Treasury Accountant – Tabcorp
- Neyavan Suthaharan, Analyst – Reserve Bank of Australia
- Christopher Nelson, Treasury Advisory, Senior Manager – PwC