Hear from Rochford who presents their view on the economic themes for the year ahead.
- Hard Asset and commodity price inflation
- Australia positioned well to benefit from global growth and ultra-loose monetary policies
- Is the Greenback entering a multiyear Bear trend?
- Will inflation ever really come back?
- Global economic cooperation back on the table in the Biden Whitehouse, and what that means for Australia/China relations
- Thomas Averill – Managing Director
- Derek Mumford – Director, Head of Risk Advisory
- Kevin Mitchell – Partner, Head of Hedge Accounting