Webinar: Breaking Dad research
Co-author of the research Frances Feenstra will present an overview of the findings before a panel discussion to discover further insights, personal experiences, and how to bring these findings to your workplace.
The discussion will be facilitated by ACTA CEO Ben Leaver.
Date: Wednesday 9th March 2022
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM AEDT
Delivery: Zoom (individual links are sent by 4pm the day before the webinar)
- Frances Feenstra – Co-author & Director at People Measures
- Jane Hill – Co-Chair of The 100% Project
- Alice Van Der Geest – Deputy CFO at Melbourne Airport
- George Wong – Treasury & Capital Markets – Director at Deloitte
- Ben Leaver – CEO at Australian Corporate Treasury Association
ACTA Members: Free
Non-Members: $110 (inc GST)
Non-Member (Full Time) Students: $25 (inc GST)
INFINZ Members: $25 AUD (inc GST)
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.