Details for ‘current’ Members of the ACTA
To take advantage of this offer, following the steps below:
- Use your network!
- Call, email or text a colleague who is not an ACTA Member and tell them to join today!
- The active member must be a financial member of the Australian Corporate Treasury Association Limited
- Lapsed members (within the last 12 months) of the association do not qualify
- Expired members (within the last 12 months) of the association do not qualify
- The active member must notify the ACTA of the referral of the prospective member by
- Make sure your friend or colleague joins!
Details for ‘new’ Members of the ACTA
- A new member is a contact/person who has not previously held a membership with the Association in the last 12 months
- A one-off discount of $150 will be applied (total payment of $300 ex GST) once the new member has been referred to the Membership Manager by an active member of the association
- One-off discount is only applicable for MCTA, and CCTA memberships
- One-off discount does not apply to Student memberships
ACTA Membership Benefits
- Free events for Members
- Access to Members Only Library full of webinars, videos, past event PDFs, technical papers, and more
- Mentoring Program – become a participant or use your wealth of knowledge and expertise to be a Mentor.
- Join a Committee and actively shape the way the ACTA interacts with members and the industry
- Access discounted Professional Qualifications
Terms and Conditions
- An active member is a member of the Association who is fully financial
- A new member is a contact/person who has not previously held a membership with the Association within the past 12 months
- At the point of purchase, the new member must nominate the full name of the referer (active member) where designated on the application form
- Discount will not be applied until the new member is a paid member of the Association
- The new member must be a financial member of the association for the active members discount to be valid at renewal time
- Active member discount/s are only applicable to MCTA, CCTA, and FCTA members
- Discount are not redeemable to Corporate Memberships
- New member discount is only applicable for MCTA, and CCTA memberships
- Discounts do not apply to Student memberships
- Any lapsed members must have not been a member of the association for the past 12 months (date of membership expiration)
- Any lapsed members from with the last 12 months can apply to the association for an exemption (date of membership expiration)
- Should an active member refer 5 or more new members, a maximum discount of $400 applies; Active members must pay a minimum of $50 per membership year
- No cash alternative is available, and the offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This program will run until the 31st December 2021
- ACTA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and/or to extend or suspend the campaign at any point.
Should you have any questions with regards to our Member Referral Program please contact Naomi Braham, Membership Manager at email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Did you know we have a Member Recognition Program? Click here to find out more!